Wisconsin Parternship

 Agency Resources

Enter Keyword:
Round Corner
Print Print Version
Horizontal Line

Two State agencies offer personnel-related services of value to Local, County, Tribal and School District governments: the Department of Employee Trust Funds (ETF), which administers employee benefit and retirement programs, and the Office of State Employment Relations (OSER), which offers employee recruitment, training and other human-resource services.

For more information about ETF and its programs, please contact the Employer Communication Center at (608)264-7900 or visit their website at http://etf.wi.gov.

OSER has created "Wisconsin Personnel Partners" to centraize services available to Local, County, Tribal and School District governments. For more information about these services, please contact Jennifer Gebert at (608)266-2155 or via email at wpp@wisconsin.gov. You can also link directly to the WPP website at http://wpp.wi.gov/.



Horizontal Line
Is there something you did not find on this list? Check the Personnel Archives.
Horizontal Line

(+) External Link - Browser opens in a new window.

Horizontal Line