As a leader in your county, city, village, town or Tribal government, you are always seeking ways to reduce expenses. Energy efficiency offers a great opportunity to save money without any loss of comfort or productivity. You may already be aware of the benefits of energy efficiency but not have the resources to identify the technologies or techniques that might apply to your government facilities. The Focus on Energy Local Government program will provide you with the information, training, and resources you need to make informed decisions about energy use and management options to decrease your energy costs.
Focus on Energy can assist with existing facilities, as well as new projects, expansions or renovations. Our services for local governments include:
· Conducting energy surveys to identify and evaluate energy-saving opportunities for your building envelope, office equipment, lighting, electronics as well as traffic signals
· Conducting energy surveys of your water and wastewater treatment facilities to identify and evaluate energy saving opportunities that could include pumps, blowers, diffusers, lighting and biogas systems
· Developing an energy management plan for your facility
· Recommend energy-saving equipment options
· Introducing you to new technologies
· Provide financial incentives
· Assisting you in locating contractors and evaluating their proposals
· Providing information, education, and training resources.
To take advantage of this unique opportunity to improve your energy efficiency, call 1-800-762-7077 or visit us on the web at http://www.focusonenergy.com/.